Area 2 Clubs
Join your local riding club.
Click on your chosen club to reveal the contact details
BRC Affiliate your riding club
If you are interested in becoming one of our affiliated Riding Clubs we would love to hear from you. Get in touch with Beth Harding at to receive an information pack and application form.
Your local representative will arrange to visit your club to confirm the following criteria are met before recommending the club for provisional affiliation.
1. The club has 12 adult riding members of 18 years of age and over
2. There is a committee comprising at least a chairman, treasurer, secretary and two others. These must be different individuals, who are not close relatives, i.e. living at the same address. No committee member may be undischarged bankrupts. If the club has any junior members there must be a Club Safeguarding Officer on the committee and BRC must hold their details on file.
3. The club must have held two committee meetings (with minutes available)
4. The Club must not exist for social or insurance reasons
5. The Club is to have its own bank account with a minimum balance of £100
6. The Club must have schedule of planned activities for its members
7. A sample copy of the club constitution is available from our downloads
8. Access to facilities for mounted events - owned or hired.
Your club will be provisionally affiliated for one year, after which our representative will either approve the club for full affiliation, or may choose to visit you again.